The Amalia Lopez Memorial Golf Tournament is organized and run by the Lopez Family and dedicated volunteers—and we need your help.
how you can help....
- playing in the scramble - no, you don’t need a single digit handicap to have a great time
- volunteering the day of the scramble is great fun
- making a donation for the raffle / auction
- making a direct cash donation
- becoming a sponsor
- helping us find individuals / businesses for any of the above
READY TO HELP? LET US KNOW HOW!
For all other comments, questions, or issues please contact Rosemary Madron.
Phone: (602) 684-3805